Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Moving On....

Another post after quite a long time Lots of reasons for being away and one of them was life was too messy So now I am back for this post.. let's start :) I had a few plans for my next post but this was not in the list... Today I moved on into a new bus for my route and this thought sprang in mind Recently there have been lot of moving ONs in my life.. First I moved on from a company where I was quite comfortable just for the sake of moving. Then I moved on from my most comfortable development platform.. next it was my house. Today its the bus.. planning to change my mobile (currently typing this on a BlackBerry 10 device) Sitting idle in the bus a thought occurred of putting a post on this topic... there's a lot to tell but reached office.. So till next time... Bbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment