Friday, June 7, 2013

The bundle of joy

Hi all Yep.. m back again... this time with a gap of a coupl of days Wanted to speak about a happy moment I am enjoying with my better half May be u have gu it correct... its the most happiest moment between a couple post marriage. There are some reasons I am not sharing this news with our families. And I won't directly share it before with any one else This post is not about the event but the feeling that I am enjoying We had expected this since some days and it was confirmed yesterday. We were very happy. But the happiness actually started flowing as the time passed. After an hour I was feeling more pleasant. That time a thought crossed my mind. There are cases when you initially feel too good but as time passes the feeling starts flowing down. Like buying a cellphone or some gadget. But for some cases its inverse... you start feeling more pleasant as time passes..

I think this is more than enuf to remind you all about your happy memories... So BBye till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment