Friday, June 21, 2013

A random scribble

Now that I can post with an email, I think the frequency of my posts will improve. 
I am already on nitro considering 3 posts in 24 hours 
Just thought of posting a random scribble.
Well the main reason is that since last week I am not reading any book in bus. And it's a bit difficult for me to kill time doing nothing. I have read and seen that men can literally sit idle doing nothing unlike women.
Even I enjoy doing the same a lot of time. But sometimes especially while travelling I prefer to utilise the time. 
It's not that there is no book to pick up, but I am actually not feeling to pick up one. 
It's been almost 2 years or more since I have been reading a book while travelling. They say old habits die hard, but sometimes you just MOVE ON.
I think that's all for today. Catch you soon. Bbye!! 

W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment