A reboot of my first blog..where i would share my thoughts ..opinions...and a lot of stuff.... Yes this is MY blog!!
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Another Hi!!
Hey guys..
Again just another hi post from me ...
I wanted to maintain the rhythm and so another post...
lots of thoughts in my mind and so less that i can actually speak out..
had this been an anonymous blog there would have been a lot of posts about my life my actual thoughts.
Writing the above statement i guess i have a topic for todays post..
Why do we lie/Hide or actual thoughts..
I have observed that whenever there is communication there are lots of lies and hidden facts
Just so that the other guy doesn't feel bad.
But what happens when he/she gets to know the truth..devastation.....
We normally think that it may or may not happen always ...
and why mess with the truth until its absolutely necessary..
Which raises the question what is the baseline for "Absolute Necessity"...
I have recently been through this skirmish thrice for absolutely independent reasons...
I might not be able mention the situation..
but hiding the facts gives a bit pain in heart..
sometimes you can convince yourself that if you have lied for good ..
its not a lie... But whenever i lied/covered the facts i had to gather a lot of willpower to do that...
I could for see the immediate consequences and i was literally scared to hell even thinking about it..
I am sure when the concerned people read this post they might understand the actual
scenario and be pissed on me..
but someday i might spill out the facts myself....
Loong philosophy ... bbye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment