Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just another hi

Hi all, Back with another post... Nothing specific to blog or brag about this time... Lots of things going simultaneously in life... Lots of feelings in heart but as always I prefer being quiet... My current concern is where is my life going... There are a lot of good things happening but I prefer one at a time... I was never used to the concept of bundles and oodles. I also see lot of money related transactions happening and some already in the pipeline. Btw a friend of mine is planning for a switch to a company which deals with antivirus. This news woke up my inner desire for a similar job.. but I am sure I will get over that desire soon. Its been high time I am looking for some stability. But things are changing too fast and I am not able to catch a breath :) That's all for now!! Catch up some time again. Bbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment