Thursday, June 27, 2013

The essence of friendship

Hey all,
Back with a new post...
The idea of this post was going through my mind since yesterday...
So instead of starting a book on body language reading I prefered to write this post.
The thought that provoked this plot was about the "professional friendship" we share in office.. I have a lot of friends in office ... They also follow me on FB ,linkedin , some groups on whatsapp...
But I see the essence of friendship missing.. I am not sure how much can I rely on them in times of need... Also the other way round.. if I can truly help them for their personal pursuits...
There is lot of politics , backstabbing, envy and mistrust amongst so called friends...
When I see my dads friends I feel I have no real friend whatsoever...
The terms like Best Friends forever seem ridiculous to me ... I have seen lot of friendships breaking just for a cute girl or a smart guy...
I did never had a big circle until I came to Pune.. even my childhood and teenage best friends are in same town as me but we call each other only on birthdays... Or festivals.. I know a couple of guys whom I can rely on.. but I am not confident about myself..
Is this what we call Selfishness???
Bbye!!

W A R M   R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N   G A N D H I
Sent from my HTC DESIRE S

No comments:

Post a Comment