Monday, June 24, 2013

A beautiful day

Hey all
So now the weekend is over and we are back with a beautiful day..
Normally monday mornings are too blue and most of us are not so happy about it.
Same started happening with me since last few months.
I normally love monday mornings as I get bored on holidays. This has been the case since I was a kid, I always loved school.
But today was a bit different.
I woke up to see a message from my colleague asking me to collect some stuff which was needed in office before he arrived.
This is obviously not the beautiful part. Good thing is that o had a bike ride of around 15 20 minutes in fresh morning air which rejuvenated my senses.
I feel so positive and fresh today... Yes that's the beauty.
I am not much a fan of Mr Robin Sharmas ideals hut I have always agreed with his idea of waking up early. Although I rarely get off bed before 6 [only when I a travelling or going for outing].
I always feel that I should sleep early to get up early but it doesn't happen because of the idiot box and YouTube videos I am addicted to...
I think that's all for today as typing on a soft keyboard is not so comfortable and once you are used to blackberrys word predicting keypads it becomes more difficult.
So bbye till next time!!

W A R M   R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N   G A N D H I
Sent from my HTC DESIRE S

No comments:

Post a Comment