Hi all
Back with a new post with this boring keyboard
I don't prefer using soft keyboard but that's a different story.
Its been raining since last few weeks...
We all love rains ... Especially the first couple of showers. But if it rains continuously for a week of so.. it becomes too gloomy..
That's the specialty of a rainy day... Pleasant initially but you start feeling sad and gloomy once it starts hampering your daily chores
Even I can correlate my current situation with the same analogy..
There is a lot of happiness around me...
The bundle of joy is expected.. I will soon get possession of my house.. an onsite opportunity brewing up.. my seniors are too happy with my work.. and lots of other good things..
But still there is a bit of gloomyness within me because I don't see any concrete future ahead...
I wish the rains end soon...
Thts all for today..
Catch you soon...
W A R M R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N G A N D H I
Sent from my HTC DESIRE S
No comments:
Post a Comment