Hi All,
Back after quite a time. A lot had been happening since my last post.. but didn’t get time or rather didn’t feel like posting anything..
You know how lazy I am..
I spent a week at my home and then a week without wife in pune .. the experience was too good..
And the best part is that I am writing this on my way to home again.. I know this will be posted not before Monday or may be early but I am quite happy today..
There are a lot of reasons for the happiness… one of the reasons being that I will be with my wife when the bundle of joy comes to me J
Today was my last day in office in the sense that now for almost a month I will be working from home.
Felt a bit odd for that..
I have a weird attachment to office and colleauges.sometimes I feel that I enjoy more with them than family..
My dear wifey also thinks so.. I know this is not ture because if this was the case then I wont hve opted for a isolate seat instead of the seat in cubicle where all sit…
I know this is hell of confusion of me about myself my mind and my choices..but then this is what defines me.. I m really happy to be what I am..
I know I have done lot of mistakes knowingly and unknowingly.. and I will continue to do so..
I am curious to know if I will remember all this when I grow old.. iused to write a diary in college and now when I read it I am not able to recall more than 50% of the incidents.
This is within 5-6 years of the happenings…what when I grow 50 yrs old and I am idle sitting in my office o home chair…will I be able to remember these days?? I don’t know..
May be this is one of the reasons I am writing this blog..
But I am not able to write everything here.. is till feel I would be more comfortable with a paper and a pen..but I cannot do so..
I think this is it for the post..
I am planning to cover a couple of plots I had thought ti kill more time in the journey .. J
W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I
No comments:
Post a Comment