Hi All,
I was planning to write this post since a long time, and the deal was that either I write it before 31st or I don’t write it at all.
Right now it looks like this post will be out..
So after reading a lot of stuff from other blogs , websites and people here goes my rants of the year.. :p
The year started with a not so good note as I was still not satisfied with my switch to this new company.
Then I had to postpone my outing of the year till May.
But I also got a very good team here and my efforts bore fruits of success in the mid year..
On the personal front I had the most ups and downs…
Had a lot of family issues … this is the first year I have not celebrated Diwali with my parents… or any other festival as a matter of fact…
Got my first DSLR… this was one of the best achievements of my life… I never knew I loved photography so much and that I had the skills…
The biggest achievement?? The new member who will soon join my family…I am a bit worried and lot happy for it…
Then came the rough patch of year after my Gujarat tour in may..
The rough patch is still going on with my dear wife.. and I don’t see any solution for that in near future..
The year ends with a bang as I met my college friends and got to meet my best friend from college… now that we are on the whatsapp group.. I hope the contact remains in the near future as well…
Made some good friends and really good friends in the office…
I did some new things which I never expected would be so nice… like bowling…
I also got a chance for doing some stupid things like snooping in others lives… but I learned a lot in this process.. especially the fact that Ignorance Is Bliss
I feel matured … patient… enlightened… and stupid … as the year comes to an end…
I know this is not even a fraction of what has happened.. but these are the things which I do remember very clearly..
So all is well that ends well J
An mosaic with most of the events ..
W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I

No comments:
Post a Comment