Tuesday, January 21, 2014

i donot hate you ..

 

This post was in my mind an on my notes since a long time..

I found this image on Quora and since that moment I knew I want to blog it..

I have met so many people in my life some good many bad and remaining so mean that I would never want to meet them again..

But in professional world you meet at least 2 new people each day and there are 90 % chances that you won’t like this person.

But then you do not actually hate this guy/gal.. So what is the feeling then??

This image is the answer for the same feeling..

 

 

 

 

I know at least 4-5 such people for whom I can say this.. but the human in me won’t let me drink the water.. ;-)

 

 

W  A  R  M    R  E  G  A  R  D  S  |  D  A  R  S  H  A  N     G  A  N  D  H  I

No comments:

Post a Comment