Thursday, January 23, 2014

First night with my cutie pie

Hi all,
Yes so now that the bundle is delivered I will keep on ranting about how she doesn't let me sleep all night and how tired I am..
But frankly speaking this was one of the best experience of my life..
I was all night with my honey and she didn't harass me at all..
Ofcourse she was all mess the whole night and woke me every time I slid to nap.. but it was all natural and she didn't cry or do anything like other babies so.. I feel she is lot like me and wont harass me.. !!
Lots of things I want to share but I don't think I have words to express the feeling.. happy and blessed are just plain translations for the feeling but in no sense they express the exact meaning..
I think this is all for tonight!!

W A R M   R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N   G A N D H I
Sent from my HTC DESIRE S

No comments:

Post a Comment