Monday, January 20, 2014

the Appendix

Hi,

Back again with a new post..

This idea was in my mind since last 2 months but I was not able to put it down..

Today as I am killing time I think I should pick this up..

It so happened had one fine day I felt excruciating pain in my abdomen…

I am a kidney stone patient and this disease is sort of chronic.. if one stone is removed there are chances of getting another stone …

But I felt as if this pain was different than usual. So I went to a doctor and he diagnosed it as Appendix infection..

He gave me some meds and a painkiller..

But then after 2-3 days I felt more pain and so we opted for a sonography report to confirm if the appendix needed to be removed.

It turned out to be kidney stone and I started treatment..

But within tht duration I experienced a very different thing..

I had seen a lot of people getting appendix removed.. but I never felt as if they are losing a body part.

Even I have got my 2 teeth extracted but I too never felt a feeling of ownership over those teeth.

Okay I still have the tooth with me but it was different. I didn’t feel bad about it..

But appendix was different.. I know its not a very useful part in body [I am also aware of the current debate over this] but still I didn’t want it to be remover.

The reason .. I am still not aware why I feel so but this is true..

This brings me thought of a mother who has to leave a child after he/she grows up..

its also a part of her body whom she nurtured with herself for first nine months and then too utmost care for the following years                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ..

Now that I am on the verge of becoming a father .. I get this thought a lot of times if I would make a good parent or not.. but then that is topic for some other post..

Bbye till then!!

 

 

W  A  R  M    R  E  G  A  R  D  S  |  D  A  R  S  H  A  N     G  A  N  D  H  I

No comments:

Post a Comment