Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Will i become a good father

This post turns out to be musing of one of my recent posts..

I was on a different train of thought [sitting in a bus actually] and this question popped up..

Its not that I never thought of this but now as the date is near.. the question is more visible than ever.

As a kid when my parents used to scold me, deny me for things I wanted or hit me I used to think that whatever happens I won’t do this with my kids..

Now that I have grown up and I am understanding  the reasons behind their acts... I feel a lot of times would I ever be like my father..

I don’t think I could even do half of what my parents have done for me…

Even today my dad holds my back whenever I need. I never have to turn around to check if he is there or not.. I have so much faith in him..

Will my prove to be same to my kids s the question…

I know only time can tell this but I am already in doubt..

There were times when I used to freak out over this thought but now the  battle is On and it’s the time to use the shining armor mounted on me.. J

 

 

W  A  R  M    R  E  G  A  R  D  S  |  D  A  R  S  H  A  N     G  A  N  D  H  I

 

No comments:

Post a Comment