Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The atheist who believes in god

Hi All,

Back after quite a time..

Was busy attending the bundle of joy…

I wanted to share a lot of stuff but then my laziness takes over…

But today’s post is a different reason…

I do not claim to be an atheist but I really doubt the existence of god…

I am very firm on my beliefs against religions and the Nirvana.. but the only point where I am dubious is existence of god.

Sometimes I pray to him.. thank him when a good thing happens and beg him to relieve from my pains…

But this is because it gives me support…in pain and makes me humble while accepting my victory…

I do feel that there is some superpower who is listening but then I have a lot of questions to ask him and tons of favors I want him to bestow upon me..

Waiting for the day I meet him J

 

 

W  A  R  M    R  E  G  A  R  D  S  |  D  A  R  S  H  A  N     G  A  N  D  H  I

No comments:

Post a Comment