Monday, December 30, 2013

The Connection

I was having my daily dose of Quora posts when I encountered this image….

I was already in a similar thought process and this image boosted me up to come up with a post.

 

I always wanted a partner who would connect to my thoughts and ideas.

I had a lot of friends and I did at a point met a few people with whom I was able to connect.

But things didn’t turn out as expected because I was not mature to understand my needs and wants or because the connection was not strong enough.

Then a time came for me to decide whether I should wait for the right person or go ahead with someone I thot was right.

I chose the 2nd option.

I don’t regret my decisions at least not in public ..and so I won’t regret this one too..

I have seen a lot of people waiting the whole life for the correct person… and I am still to find someone who actually found one.

No I  am not saying that such people do not exist or anything… the thing is I have not yet seen any one…

This could be because now I don’t want to see that ….

Sometimes I still find someone who  I feel I could connect to but now I have stopped trying …

But I still ponder …what if I had chose the 1st option and found the connection….

 

 

W  A  R  M    R  E  G  A  R  D  S  |  D  A  R  S  H  A  N     G  A  N  D  H  I

No comments:

Post a Comment