The above pic says it all.
I do it almost every time I shave and a couple of times I have left a French beard just to remove it after my wife says it’s no symmetrical..
There are so many things common between us all but we assume that we are the only ones [or one of the very few] who do it..
Need of the day is to open up to share the thoughts so that all get to know it..
Facebook does help but I prefer Quora ..
I know Quora is for sharing knowledge .. but I have learned a lot of similarities across geographies and cultures..
I think this is it for this post..
Planning to add a couple more posts in short time..
Bbye till then!!
W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I

No comments:
Post a Comment