Hi,
So m back after a short break.
Actually there is nothing much new going in my life except the “Chocolate and Cheese ” Fast.
A couple of weeks ago I was having severe pain in my abdomen and was diagnosed with kidney stone.
The doc asked me to keep a tab on some vegetables like cucumber, tomatoes etc.
I was fine with that. The real problem started when he asked to avoid Cheese and Chocolates.
I LOVE both these items and am always ready to savor anything made using these.
But it has been 2 full weeks since I have not ate a bite of any of these [except for one slice of chocolate cake :p].
I am dearly missing it now and wish the stone comes out quickly so that I can start munching it again.
But the good part is I feel I am losing out some weight because of it. …
So there is some good news here… J
That’s all folks .. bbye till the next time !!
W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I
No comments:
Post a Comment