Monday, December 16, 2013

december 16th

This date has been a bit memorable for me since a long time..

Nothing very special but it all started with the hindi movie “16 December”

 

After that I had a college friend whose b’day was on this date..

I still remember staying up late to wish her.

And then I got a call from her just  15 mins before midnight  saying that it’s her birthday..

My surprise for her was spoilt but I njoyed the moment..

2 years later I was celebrating an office friend’s birthday on this date..

and next year I was on my honeymoon in Ooty.

Last year it was the ill-fated Nirbhaya’s case…

I still remember a bit of fight with my wife when an event reminder went ON on my phone about “her” b’day.

My wife wanted to know why is it still there in my reminder list..

I removed it..

It’s been long time I have met her and have almost completely forgotten her.. except for the times when my wife reminds me of my past deeds

[sorry dear wife.. I was a bit different then… believe me now I love only U]

Few days back I got a reminder mail from “birthday alarm “ reminding me of her birthday.

The problem is that I don’t remember  my credentials for the website and cant remove the reminders .. else I want to remove a couple more :p

Yesterday my wife told me that 16th is a special day.. it was not much time after I had checked the reminder from birthday alarm and I was frightened that she still remembers it..

Later I found out that it was our marriage anniversary according to Lunar calendar and I heaved a sigh of relief.. J

And  today morning when my old phone rang of a birthday reminder [Yes we still use that phone with a different sim] .. I was shocked.. I thought it was reminder for her birthday..

My wife turned it off and told me it was my office friend’s birthday… the guy I mentioned at top.. [sorry no names]

It reminded me of lot of old memories and I faded away in Nostalgia(during bath) … :p

 

It takes a few moments to create memories and a lifetime to forget them … [If no one has said it  then I own this line J]

 

W  A  R  M    R  E  G  A  R  D  S  |  D  A  R  S  H  A  N     G  A  N  D  H  I

No comments:

Post a Comment