I was working from home this week.
Today after 3 days I went to office..
It was a normal day bt because there was not too much work to do there was lot of gossiping
We nagged about married life and stuff..
Why am I sayig this.. even i dont know..
the reason of this post is a bit weird..
In the morning today [i dont exactly remember if it was morning] i was thinking something and had got a topic for a post which i dont remember at all now :p
I do have another topic running in my mind but i dont know if i can actually pen it down..
I will try that now but in a new post..
lets c if i can do that ...
till then bbye!!
Today after 3 days I went to office..
It was a normal day bt because there was not too much work to do there was lot of gossiping
We nagged about married life and stuff..
Why am I sayig this.. even i dont know..
the reason of this post is a bit weird..
In the morning today [i dont exactly remember if it was morning] i was thinking something and had got a topic for a post which i dont remember at all now :p
I do have another topic running in my mind but i dont know if i can actually pen it down..
I will try that now but in a new post..
lets c if i can do that ...
till then bbye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment