Thursday, November 7, 2013

Are men bold enough to accept this boldness??

I had been thinking since a long time for this post but didn't know if I could actually do justice to the topic.

This incident happened last week. I cant divulge much details about the concerned person
but this lady works in my office and I have know her since quite some time..
One fine morning she was driving to office and 2 guys on a bike came close to her slapped her thigh and passed some crap comment. She got agitated and went to a traffic police man nearby.
She told him the details and also the bike number which she had noted. the guy immediately called up his colleague at the next signal. he also registered a police complaint at the nearest police station over phone and claimed himself to be a witness.
The next policeman was also a decent person and caught those brats. When she reached at the spot she identified them and the policeman gave both the guys a nice tight slap. he asked this girl to leave and said that he will take care of these guys.

She came to office and mentioned this incident to us. But after some time she came to me and asked me not to disclose this to any one else as she doesn't want her hubby to know this. She felt that he would panic as she had done something which could lead to vengeance from the guys.

This spiked some thoughts in my mind. Are we Men [Husbands] bold enough to accept this boldness of out wives? If it would had been my wife how would I have reacted on knowing this.
I know initially lot of us would think that we did be proud and would have expected similar behavior for our wives..
But giving a deeper thought I feel that I would have also panicked on knowing this and may be advised her not to do something like this next time. there are lot of reasons behind this one of those being the "Cannibalesque" behavior of men around us.
But we will have to change this mindset and start accepting what this lady has done. may be if all ladies start behaving similarly bad guys like this actually start fearing of the outcomes of such misdeeds.

A few months back the same lady had given a tough fight to a petrol pump attendant because he was doing some cheating since last 4-5 times. She did fight with the pump manager and ended up getting petrol including the previous cheated amount petrol.

She says that sometimes she feels that she acts impulsively without thinking much. My advice to her was and will always be the same. be as You are ..

You are one of those who are actually making the world a better place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment