Hi,
This is again a post related to a true dare by a girl who commutes in my office bus.
A few weeks ago when she just joined our route bus (I am not sure if she is a new joine or not),
It was evening time and we were returning home. I was listening to music with headphones.
She came to me and asked if I would like to help some “orphan kids”.
She was carrying some charity coupons worth 10 rs each.
I was in no mood then and I denied. She just smiled and moved ahead.
After a couple of mins she did same with someone else.
I was observing silently and saw that no one in the bus bought the tickets from her except 1 girl.
I almost forgot this incident until the events of last post happened.
Then I thought that it needs courage to ask someone to help for someone else.
Had it been me instead of her associated with such NGO I would have readily paid 1000 Rs [I have done this many times]
But the real dare is to ask people to help.. sorry I can’t do that.. and I don’t think many of us can either.
This post was in my mind since quite a few days but I didn’t had the will to write it..
Today when I am emotionally depressed I felt this is the best way to freshen up.. J
W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I
No comments:
Post a Comment