Friday, November 22, 2013

Dear Mind, Y u play games with me ?

I had read it somewhere that the memories we have of childhood before 4 years of age are not real.

But sometimes it seems that our mind does play games regarding the memories of teenage [or the memories of incidents 12-15 years back].

I was going through answers for the post on Quora for a question about when did you meet your first BF/GF.

I found an answer posted by a girl where she mentioned that she met a boy at her NTSE preparation classes and she liked him and sent him a greeting at school address.

She saw him at exam hall and then they met in senior college but she didn’t mention him that she had sent the card..

 

I felt like is story presented by a girl about me as I was in NTSE and I had crush on a girl. I felt that she to likes me as she used to glance at me a lot of times.

And then I had seen her staring at me at the exam hall too.

Then I tried to remember if I had got a card sent on my school address. I am still not able to recollect if this is true.. I have a strong feeling that I had received a card from some girl.

Yes we too met in senior college and had a short chat a couple of times. The problem was that the answer was posted as Anonymous and there was no way to know her details.

I was so lost in those thoughts that I didn’t even read the complete answer. After I regained my senses a continued to read the answer and fond that both of them got married and this was not about me.

But I have still not recovered completely and I am trying to remember whether I did receive a card or not.

Dear Mind, Y u play games with me ?

W  A  R  M    R  E  G  A  R  D  S  |  D  A  R  S  H  A  N     G  A  N  D  H  I

No comments:

Post a Comment