Saturday, November 23, 2013

Difficult to start

Hi..
Yes back to back posts in a couple of days..
I kno thts not like me..
But sometimes boredom makes you do somethings you never thought..
And this is a very thoughtful activity...
So the topic today is about the effort required to start a new thing.
It reminds me of the Newtons law..
Things try to maintain there state wether rest or motion..
So this time I observed the same in lot of cases..
I am an avid reader.. and can read almost anything..
I recently finished a book but post that I am not able to start a new one.
There could be multiple reasons..
I tried my hands at a couple of bestsellers but I am still not able to actually go ahead of initial 2 3 pages..
Same happed with TV series..
Since I finished House MD I am not able to start a new one.
Recently my friend gave me some episodes of another series but I am not able to continue..
Same happens with blogging as well..
Until I write a post I have gathered a lot of topics to be written and a lot of times I forget them..
But now I have started noting them down.
Hope this helps...
I am not sure how I have changed so much.. because I was not like this before
I was not able to sit idle in my bus I needed something.. but now I am not able to concentrate on anything..
I hope this phase changes as I am already too restless and sitting idle for long periods is surely not going to do any good..
You wont believe where I am sitting while writing this post...
I am with my wife at the doctors place for a checkup..
I think this is it for today..
Catch u again soon..
Bbye

W A R M   R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N   G A N D H I
Sent from my HTC DESIRE S

No comments:

Post a Comment