Friday, September 19, 2014

Feel the Pain

‎Few weeks back I posted that I have changed and not feeling Pain or emotions as it used to be.
But yesterday I contradicted myself by writing a post about the pain that I am feeling. 
So giving it a deep thought overnight and on my way to office, it seems a bit clear now.
Yes I do not feel pain for routine things as it's now become routine and I got immunity over it.
But for some special feelings I still emotional and I do feel my beats rising and emotions oozing out, which I try to hide from the world. 
Yesterday I spent some alone time waiting for someone to come and pat me on my back for what I am going though. 
So it's upto us what are our priorities and whom we allow to hurt us. 
Sometimes  A blow on face doesn't hurt from someone like a wrinkle of stress on someone others.
I feel at peace now as the mystery is resolved!!


W A R M   R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N   G A N D H I
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse typos if any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment