Hi,
This post was in my mind since quite some time but I wanted to write it in a way that won't raise doubts.
A few days back when I was shopping with my wife, she saw a dress in a lady's hand. Richa liked it so much that she started looking for same dress on the stalls but unfortunately didn't get any success. She bought one finally but was still sad that she didn't get the one that she had seen.
I am also going through similar situation which I won't elaborate else I will have to remove this post.
Now that I have seen my wife sad I can understand how stupid we are not to see the whole picture and cry for a particular detail.
But then on the other side, the pain is too much to take on and so the behaviour is expected.
Bbye!!
W A R M R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N G A N D H I
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse typos if any.
No comments:
Post a Comment