Thursday, February 20, 2014

Last Item You want to eat..

This item has been in my “To Post ” list since last 3 months..

If I remember correctly I read this question on Quora.

This triggered a thought process where I felt that I didn’t want anything specific if I was given a choice for the last item.. I might not eat it at all..

Had the question been a bit different… something like what do you want to eat /taste right now if given free… there would have been a list of at least 50 odd items ready in a minute..

But if the question is about the last item… I do not have a “favorite” item which I would yearn to eat…

Yes this answer is coming from an all-time foodie… who likes to munch upon anything veg [should be tasty] ..

Even I was surprised when I came to know that ther was no item that I would like to eat if given a last chance…

 

 

W  A  R  M    R  E  G  A  R  D  S  |  D  A  R  S  H  A  N     G  A  N  D  H  I

No comments:

Post a Comment