Why did I reboot This is a question which i was thinking since i first got this thought in my mind. This was a couple of weeks back.. I wont be able to state the reason for (re) starting blogging but i think i know why i rebooted my old blog instead of going with a new one. one of the major reasons being i love this name "Ripples in the mirage" and i think this title still fits true for the new ideas i have... Why a clean reboot.. Initially i planned to keep my ld posts intact and just revamp the theme.. but then i felt that i should start with a clean slate. Those old memories are my personal... I actually hate "I me myself" blogs but then .. its human nature to brag and boast and bitch.. I plan to keep my posts short..so signing off now...
A reboot of my first blog..where i would share my thoughts ..opinions...and a lot of stuff.... Yes this is MY blog!!
Friday, February 22, 2013
Why did I do a clean reboot of this blog..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment