Hi all... It seems I am back after a hiatus of almost 2 years... I started my blog when i joined my second company "Persistent Sys"... And yes you guessed it correctly.. this reboot happens because of a switch.. the only difference is that this time its almost 5 months since i joined "Capgemini". I started this blog as I was having an itch of showng off some creativity..and was able to make out some time.. But then as usual my itch cooled down just after a few weeks and I stopped making out time as I lost interest in it. A major factor was that i had made a nice group and was enjoying my time. Earlier last year i thought of starting a tech blog ..added a few posts but didnt publish it.. was not getting a gut feeling for this This time it was different. I got buzy in my new office from week 1 itself. This was weird but true. And irony was that i was busy without any business. Now that i am buzy with a project somehow i feel that i am not able to make out time for myself. So I thought of rebooting my old blog. This time it is a complete reboot and so i have removed my old posts and also up with a new thme. This time i just want this to be my fisrt post and not one of the last posts.. Wish me luck...
A reboot of my first blog..where i would share my thoughts ..opinions...and a lot of stuff.... Yes this is MY blog!!
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Ripples in the mirage revamped..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment