As mentioned earlier.. this is a fresh reboot of my blog.. this time i thought of making this a generic blog.. Instead of making it a dedicated blog for a particular genre...i am going to pour all my thoughts out.. I might categorise my posts using tags but have not decided anything as of yet.. I plan to include some technical reviews.. my opinions over the ongoing issues(yes i know no ones is interested in knowing it) and yes I might end up cooling my itch of creativity ... some shotr stoties.. And how can i forget some book reviews..although i read books only with good reviews :P but still my opinions do matter...
A reboot of my first blog..where i would share my thoughts ..opinions...and a lot of stuff.... Yes this is MY blog!!
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Some info for my upcomming Posts..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment