Hi all
I know this is coming after a long time, especially considering the fact that now I can post virtually any time.
The plot suddenly came to my mind in morning.
I'm watching a TV series Arrow and the protagonist returns from an island after 5 years. He survives the tortures there and even after retuning he survives the war he is going through.
But that's not the point.
Sometimes I feel even we are surviving this island and all of us are survivors.
Yesterday evening I saw an old lady same age as of my grandmothers. She was very poor and was looking at a rotted fruit thrown on the street. I felt pity for her and asked my brother to give her 10 rs. It was no big deal for me and now I feel it might not matter much for her as well. She has survived this long and might go more.
Lots of thoughts in my mind but don't know how to put them in words. I am afraid I might change after reading my own thoughts.
W A R M R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N G A N D H I
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse typos if any.
No comments:
Post a Comment