Friday, June 13, 2014

The frequency

‎Today I found an interesting article about a lonely whale who is alone since birth most probably. 
Scientists followed her for 10 years to get more details for this and came out with a really interesting explanation. 
Whales communicate via songs at frequency of 15-25 hz. But this one is unique. She sings at frequency of 51hz. Which no other whale can understand and she is not able to understand theirs. As the time is passing she is becoming more desperate and frustrated. 
Something similar happens with us. Most of the times we are running on different frequency and we start thinking that others are not responding to our calls. But then sometimes we need to change our frequency to match others.
That's how life moves.

Coincidence is that I found this image today and going through similar phase since some time. 




W A R M   R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N   G A N D H I
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse typos if any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment