Hi All,
This time I am back with a shorter break than usual..
Wanted to post so many items but my laziness defies my will power.
And this topic was on my notes since quite some time..
Although this was a random thought which popped over during a “tapri” session with my friends at office,
I nurtured it a bit to create a plot of what to write..
But today when I am actually writing this post I do not remember what I had planned..
I still can tell you the conversation how it started..
So we were enjoying our tea when we were discussion something.
And then I came up with this sentence
“Dammed is the guy who invented locks”
And by lock I don’t mean the hard lock-key type of lock but any lock..
It’s because of the open locks that we feel like stealing something..
Locked could be your PC or your facebook account..
It could be your house, locker, cupboard.
Heck most of us lock our minds with opinions and judgments.
I always feel Anything locked is not at all good for us..
We are so used to locks that we cannot imagine the world without locks…
PS: The thought was seeded in my mind by one of the books by Ayn Rand.
W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I
No comments:
Post a Comment