Hi all,
Yes second post for the day..
Sometimes you are so much full of feelings that you feel like venting out your feelings..
So this flow of posts is for the same reason.. [the reason could be in a follow up post ;)]
But the context of this post is a bit different..
My bundle of joy [Pravi] is growing up .. almost 2 and half months and same stands true for her problems..
I always knew that kids came with their problems.. but you won’t understand this until you yourself face them..
The biggest problem is that you do not know what he wants or the actual reason why she is crying.
You can experiment and map her crying patterns just like my wife is doing but then you can never be sure..
What I like about my wife is the way she is maintaining her cool with Pravi.
I was literally in a shock when the other day in morning she was talking with Pravi so sweetly even though my wife hand not slept for more than an hour. Pravi was a bit ill and Richa was awake whole night to look after her.
And I get frustrated with slightest of her cries..
Now I understand the saying that nature takes care of everything and gives a mother the tolerance levels so high..
Still I do not want to pass on the credit to nature..
KUDOS to Richa for being such a sport and a great mother in the making.
I wish someday Pravi understands the efforts made by her mom!
W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I
No comments:
Post a Comment