Hi all,
It's been a loooong time since my last post...
There are a lot of reasons ranging from a lost blackberry to lazyness and not forgetting that I was not having a plot for some post..
Even today there is no specific reason...
I just thought of making a post to keep the blog alive...
I started the blog out of loneliness and still am... Lots of parameters have changed in this time but the premise still remains the same...
When I was in teenage I used to think the loneliness will vanish once I will be in a relationship..
It was more like a fetish( pardon my low vocab) to have a partner.. ofcourse of the opposite sex...
Days passed on .. and in my college I got numerous chances to fulfill this wish...
It was almost fulfilled on 2 3 occasions if I had not backed out at the 11th hour.. and once at 13th hour..(the 13th hr case could be a plot for another post).
The reason for backing out was always the same ... My fear of responsibilities... Which I still do...
Times changed.. I got married to my dear wife... But still the dil still remains a baccha.. the same boy who didn't want to be responsible for anything...
I was not able to understand myself till now.. bit there are always some eureka moments...
Mine was triggered for altogether a different reason...
When I am writing this post I am now understandding the reasons for me not having lot of friends in childhood and even till date...
Although there are 2 more reasons that I lack frienda one being my bitter language and other being my lazyness which is cleverly disguised as my introvertness..
Lots to speak of but I don't think this os the right time as I am not at home and this Mobile battery is dying...
Wish I could write more...
W A R M R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N G A N D H I
Sent from my HTC DESIRE S
No comments:
Post a Comment