SO back with a 2nd post on same day..
Actually the previous post was in my drafts since a long time..didnt get time to finish it off…so did that today..
And this post was more like a impulse…
I got my seat shifted in a different cubicle.. I was informally shifted here since last week but got my machines [yes I am allocated 2] today only.
It’s a pleasure to be in a new place and as I had mentioned… I prefer mobility than stagnation
Enjoying my new place as you can see putting up post after post …
And 1 more update..
The teason for my previous post “Moving On ” was change in my office bus.. but then I started using my previous route..
Sometimes its better to be with familiar faces.. ;) [the actual reason might come up in another post]
That’s all folks..
Catch you soon!!
W A R M R E G A R D S | D A R S H A N G A N D H I
No comments:
Post a Comment