Monday, July 7, 2014

The weekend

‎Hi all,
I was planning this post since couple of days and wanted to make it in 2 parts but my laziness took over and now I am not sure what I am going to write.
So I enjoyed long weekend with my inlaws in surat where I also met my mother. 
Now that pravi has started ‎understanding things it was a great adventure.
First of all the humid climate made it difficult for us to adjust and over that pravi was in no mood to meet new people. 
We went to attend a couple of functions but it was really difficult to keep up with her. 
Also we went to restaurant for a dinner with richas parents. That too was a great adventure. Now that I have returned I feel so relaxed and refreshed. 
Will catch up soon.!!


W A R M   R E G A R D S ¦ D A R S H A N   G A N D H I
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse typos if any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment